Today I’m going to show you how to make fabric gift wrap, because Mother Earth said we should stop using non-recyclable, single use paper wrap. So, make your Christmas (or whatever gift giving engagement is upon you) classy and bright with handmade fabric gift wrap.
In my research I noticed that there’s typically three sizes, although I’m adding a fourth (extra large) because… well… kids… and some toys come in big ol’ boxes.
These are the sizes I’ll be making:
- 42” x 42” (Extra Large)
- 28” x 28” (Large)
- 18” x 18” (Medium)
- 12” x 12” (Small)
I found that the 28” x 28” to be the most versatile, so I plan on making more of those than any other.
- Any kind of fabric you’d like, as long as it’s big enough to cut down to your desired size.
- Faux holly and pine cones for added décor.
- Fabric Scissors (I recommend pinking shears to keep the edges from fraying).
- Cut the squares. You literally cut squares out of the fabric.
- Now go watch the video to see how to wrap your gift!
These are affiliate links so when you buy from them, I get a few cents to go towards funding future projects (so THANK YOU!)
- Camera: Panasonic DC-ZS70K Lumix (https://amzn.to/36eo0cz)
- Microphone: Tascam DR-10L (https://amzn.to/3kSsw4z)
- Tripod: Manfrotto Compact Action Tripod (https://amzn.to/3n3fcMm)
- Lighting Kit: Neewer Bi-color LED Lighting Kit (https://amzn.to/346ixBU)
Don’t forget to follow me on the socials:
Intro Music; Straight Through by Groove Bakery | https://groovebakery.com
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)