Welcome to Episode 2 of my intergalactic adventure where I’m building the DeAgostini Millennium Falcon.
If you missed the last episode, check it out here.
And to recap,The DeAgostini Studio Scale Millennium Falcon is a 1 to 1 replica of the studio model used in filming Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back and is one of the largest, fully licensed commercial model kits on the market today.
Check it out here:
Make sure you SUBSCRIBE to the YouTube channel so you can follow along as I put this together!
- Flush Cutters (https://amzn.to/35RrsYP)
- Tweezers (https://amzn.to/31Xucmp)
- Needle Files (https://amzn.to/3oHGVTS)
These are affiliate links so when you buy from them, I get a few cents to go towards funding future projects (so THANK YOU!)
- Camera: Panasonic DC-ZS70K Lumix (https://amzn.to/36eo0cz)
- Microphone: Tascam DR-10L (https://amzn.to/3kSsw4z)
- Tripod: Manfrotto Compact Action Tripod (https://amzn.to/3n3fcMm)
- Lighting Kit: Neewer Bi-color LED Lighting Kit (https://amzn.to/346ixBU)
Don’t forget to follow me on the socials:
- Space Wars by Adam Monroe licensed from https://www.pond5.com/royalty-free-music/item/91081394-space-wars
- Galactic by Filmstro retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU_8B6yrZrQ&ab_channel=Filmstro
- Starship Landing Sequence sound effect by Hybrid_V | https://freesound.org/people/Hybrid_V/sounds/381679/
- Star Field in the Constellation Cepheus photograph retrieved from https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/spaceimages/details.php?id=PIA12066
- Star Jedi font by Boba Fonts retrieved from https://www.dafont.com/star-jedi.font