In this video I’m going to show you how to apply edge banding! I’ve never used this before on my plywood projects and I was surprised how easy it is to apply and how quickly it takes those layered plywood edges to a nice, finished look.
While there are tons of veneers, this is the one I used in the video (it’s actually maple, not birch as mentioned in the video): https://amzn.to/3fxrZFe
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the YouTube channel so you can get notified when new episodes go live!
- Camera: Panasonic DC-ZS70K Lumix (https://amzn.to/36eo0cz)
- Microphone: Tascam DR-10L (https://amzn.to/3kSsw4z)
- Tripod: Manfrotto Compact Action Tripod (https://amzn.to/3n3fcMm)
- Lighting Kit: Neewer Bi-color LED Lighting Kit (https://amzn.to/346ixBU)
- Ring Light: Neewer 18 inch SMD Ring Light (https://amzn.to/3tvmquU)
The product links above are affiliate links so I get a few cents to go towards funding future projects (so THANK YOU!)