My wife has been asking for a new dresser for a while now so of course, I said, “sure honey, I can do that”. It’s actually not that hard, especially when you’re working off great plans like the ones I picked up over at Fix This Build That.
Check out the video, and pick up your plans here (it’s the best $9 you’ll spend!).
Want to learn how to set up a pocket hole jig? Check this video out:
Check Out The Episode Sponsor
The awesome folks at BASE CAMP® are giving the first 500 U.S. subscribers an 85% discount on their 2 pack of M Plus Dust Masks (the same ones I use in my shop)!
Head on over to bit.ly/APBC85 (note the ALL CAPS) and enter code BCMASK85 at checkout. Normally these are over $44 but with the offer code you can get them for under $10!
Tools & Materials I Used
- Kreg Pocket Hole Jig – this is the one I wish I had! (https://amzn.to/34HQbic)
- Bosch Table Saw (https://amzn.to/3wTP9vg)
- M18 Circular Saw (https://amzn.to/3z06eWv)
- Pin Nailer
- Finish Nailer
- Saw Guide
- 1 ¼” Soft Wood Pocket Hole Screws (https://amzn.to/3pMYmTN)
- Wood Glue (https://amzn.to/3vjoy9G)
- BASE CAMP® M Plus Dust Mask (bit.ly/APBC85)
Intro Music; Straight Through by Groove Bakery | https://groovebakery.com
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)