Build your very own house shaped, Montessori style bed for your toddler! This fun design is perfect for young kids and can be adapted to any mattress size!
This build comes in at around $80 for the lumber and materials, and can easily be done in a weekend. These beds typically retail for a few hundred, so save some dough and DIY!
I built this based on the designs of Her Tool Belt, you can find her build log and link to plans here.
- Flush Cutters (https://amzn.to/35RrsYP)
- Precision Tweezers Set (https://amzn.to/2L0TxXj)
- Needle Files (https://amzn.to/3oHGVTS)
- Camera: Panasonic DC-ZS70K Lumix (https://amzn.to/36eo0cz)
- Microphone: Tascam DR-10L (https://amzn.to/3kSsw4z)
- Tripod: Manfrotto Compact Action Tripod (https://amzn.to/3n3fcMm)
- Lighting Kit: Neewer Bi-color LED Lighting Kit (https://amzn.to/346ixBU)
- Ring Light: Neewer 18 inch SMD Ring Light (https://amzn.to/3tvmquU)
Intro Music; Straight Through by Groove Bakery | https://groovebakery.com
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
The product links above are affiliate links so I get a few cents to go towards funding future projects (so THANK YOU!)