I was searching the RPF for my next project and came across this awesome kit from WannaWanga.com. It’s the proton grenade (bunker bomb) used in Return of the Jedi. You know the scene where Han and his ground crew storm the imperial bunker to take down the shield generator? Well this is a replica of the star wars prop used to take that son-of-a-bantha down!
Check out the build video and pick yours up today!
Links referenced in the video –
Click here for the wiring diagram.
Liked this video? Check out my Thermal Detonator build here:
- Flush Cutters (https://amzn.to/35RrsYP)
- Precision Tweezers Set (https://amzn.to/2L0TxXj)
- Needle Files (https://amzn.to/3oHGVTS)
- Camera: Panasonic DC-ZS70K Lumix (https://amzn.to/36eo0cz)
- Microphone: Tascam DR-10L (https://amzn.to/3kSsw4z)
- Tripod: Manfrotto Compact Action Tripod (https://amzn.to/3n3fcMm)
- Lighting Kit: Neewer Bi-color LED Lighting Kit (https://amzn.to/346ixBU)
- Ring Light: Neewer 18 inch SMD Ring Light (https://amzn.to/3tvmquU)
Galactic by Filmstro retrieved from https://youtu.be/pU_8B6yrZrQ
Intro Music; Straight Through by Groove Bakery | https://groovebakery.com
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
The product links above are affiliate links so I get a few cents to go towards funding future projects (so THANK YOU!)